Who We Cannot Help
As much as we have the intention to help as many Muslims as possible, the reality is that some life problems involve things that coaching cannot resolve. We pray that Allah Most High makes things easy for everyone and protects the ummah and the believers from this worldly life.
We cannot help people in the following situations:
- the client or spouse is addicted to drugs, alcohol, or any other illegal substance
- the client or spouse is physically or emotionally abusive
- the client or spouse is not faithful to the relationship (exceptions may apply)
- the client or spouse has a medically diagnosed mental / psychological disorder or personality disorder
- the client or spouse has a history of unresolved trauma or currently undergoing therapy for trauma
- the client or spouse is suicidal
- the client or spouse is not Muslim
We encourage individuals in any of these situations to seek immediate help from their local authorities, families, and communities. Our prayers are with you.
Disclaimer: Muslim Marriage Coach is a coaching service that is centered around professional coaching tactics and religious guidance. It is not a replacement for professional psychotherapy, medical treatment, legal mediation, or fatwa from a mufti.